Working together we can protect our oceans
Please join us in supporting coral reef conservation in Hawaii and throughout the Pacific! When you donate you will become a member of the Legacy Reef Foundation, supporting these current and future projects:
1. Public education with schools, community groups and tourists about the importance of protecting and restoring coral reefs for marine life and human sustenance.
2. Citizen science monitoring programs on local reefs and marine life
3. Financial support for our lab, focused on cutting edge coral restoration methods , for example
- Coral Spawning collection to improve survivorship and increase reef biodiversity
- Coral out-planting to help restore habitat loss
To show your support with a monthly, continuing donation, please click here.